Beautiful, Elegant Wedding Gifts for Louisiana Couples
Caroline & Company Offers an Expert Wedding Gifts Guide
Weddings bring people together to celebrate love. However, if the thought of finding the right wedding gift has your stomach in knots, you’re not alone. Should you get the happy couple something from their gift registry or go rogue? Where do you start when narrowing down the best gifts for their engagement party, bridal shower, and wedding day? If you could use some expert advice, Caroline & Company is an excellent place to find one-of-a-kind, elegant wedding gifts. Our Louisiana gift boutiques have something for everyone. Learn more about proper wedding gift etiquette and get great wedding gift ideas to suit all budgets when you pay us a visit in person or online.
How Much Should You Spend on a Wedding Gift?
There’s no right or wrong answer. You should spend whatever you can comfortably afford. Generally speaking, the closer you are to the couple, the more you may be expected to spend on their gift. On average, distant relatives or coworkers spend about $75-100, while immediate family members or close friends might spend about $150. If the couple has a gift registry, this can help you select items according to your budget and the couple’s preferences. It also ensures you get them something they want or need, eliminating the guesswork from wedding gift shopping. (Although some would say it also takes away the fun of shopping for a thoughtful wedding gift!)
Should You Bring the Gift to the Wedding Venue?
This may vary by couple and venue, but most people bring their gifts on the wedding day. Customarily, there’s a designated wedding gift table at the reception. Some couples may prefer receiving cash or gifts sent at a later time when things are less hectic. According to The Knot, there’s typically a two-month grace period for sending belated wedding gifts. Do whatever makes you feel the most comfortable.
Wedding Gifts Guide: The Best Wedding Gift Ideas
Wondering what to get the couple who seems to have everything as they begin the next chapter of their love story? If you don’t have a handy gift registry to consult, have no fear. The gift-giving experts at Caroline & Company have you covered with superior wedding gift ideas, both big and small. No matter your budget, you should be able to find something in this wedding gifts guide:
- Home Décor – Home décor makes an excellent gift because it comes from the heart. Find something that expresses your good wishes among our luxurious collections. From decorative vases to door hangers, table runners, and throw blankets, we offer many colorful choices.
- Home Furnishings – Cozy home furnishings make a wonderful wedding gift that the happy couple will appreciate after the hustle and bustle of their big day. Choose from artwork to brighten any wall to vibrant throw pillows, accessories, and furniture.
- Kitchen – They say the kitchen is the heart of any home. The happy couple are sure to create many memories in the kitchen with whatever appliance or dishes you choose. We carry everything from cookbooks and salt-and-pepper shakers to serving platters, grill sets, gumbo bowls, and more.
- Drinkware – Toast the newlyweds with stemless wine glasses, winesulators, martini shakers, coffee mugs, canteens, and more. Drinkware is a practical addition to any home, making it a perfect wedding gift that won’t break the bank. Be sure to ask about customization options.
- Home Fragrances – Is there anything better than having a good-smelling home? From affordable room sprays to wax melts, scented sachets, and jar candles, we carry everything you need to make a home smell more relaxing and inviting to guests. They’re ideal for bridal shower gifts!
- Bath & Spa – Bath and spa products are ideal for engagement party or bridal shower gifts because they make the gift receiver feel pampered. We carry everything from bath bombs and salts to soaps, perfumes, lotions, hydrating masks, and toiletry bags.
Why Shop for Wedding Gifts at Caroline & Company?
Whether you’re looking for big or small wedding gifts, Caroline & Company offers a diverse selection. Founded in 1997, we specialize in home décor, accessories, apparel, jewelry, and one-of-a-kind gifts for men, women, and children of all ages. We’ve been voted the #1 Gift Store in Acadiana, with new shipments arriving daily. You never know what you’ll find in our rotating collections. And don’t forget that Caroline & Company offers complimentary gift wrapping in our Louisiana boutiques!
Visit Us or Inquire About Shipping in the 48 Contiguous States
You don’t have to live near our Lafayette boutiques to browse our stunning selection of wedding gifts or to benefit from our gift registry services. Caroline & Company ships anywhere in the 48 contiguous states. Contact us today to inquire about product shipping and availability. We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service. Don’t hesitate to let us know if there’s ever anything we can do to ensure your satisfaction with your purchase!