Your Home for Thoughtful Housewarming Gifts in Louisiana
Let Our Great Housewarming Gift Guides Inspire You Today
Housewarming gifts are a time-honored tradition to help people bless their new homes. In the olden days, friends and family would gift items like firewood to help the new homeowners keep their homes warm. The best modern housewarming gifts are still somewhat practical but are usually a bit more fun or decorative. If you know someone moving into their first home or apartment, Caroline & Company wants to help you celebrate with thoughtful housewarming gifts in our Louisiana gift boutiques. Below, we’ve assembled a helpful housewarming gift guide to point our customers in the right direction.
Make a New Home Feel More Inviting With Home Fragrances
Home fragrances make excellent housewarming gifts because who doesn’t appreciate a fresh, clean scent in their home? Caroline & Company carries everything from auto vent clips to fragrance oils, diffusers, room sprays, scented sachets, soy candles, laundry detergents, linen sprays, and surface cleaners. Help new homeowners make their homes feel more welcoming with these favorites:
- Orleans Home Fragrances – Give the gift of New Orleans-inspired scents, including Crème Brulee, Jazz, Fine Linens, Cashmere, Southern Magnolia, and more. Orleans Home Fragrances products are available in candles, room sprays, wax melts, and fragrance oils.
- SAINT Candles – Bless the new home with a patron saint candle of your choosing. Each candle has a special prayer to read aloud at its first lighting and a prayer coin embedded in the bottom to keep in your wallet, purse, or car long after the candle burns out.
- Sweet Grace Soy Candles – Sweet Grace candles are warm, pure, and peaceful. Featuring beautiful outside designs and heavenly heart-warming aromas on the inside, Sweet Grace candles raise money for children in need. Choose from several options in stock.
- Glasshouse Fragrances Reed Diffusers– Glasshouse Fragrances reed diffusers are low-maintenance, reliable, and enduring. Fill the air in the new home with a lasting fragrance. Choose from Marseille Memoir, Kyoto Bloom, The Hamptons, Lost in Amalfi, and more.
Home Décor to Help the New Homeowners Make a Statement
Home décor makes an unfamiliar house feel more like a comfortable home. Surprise your loved one with unique home décor from Caroline & Company. Here are a handful of suggestions:
- Ceramic Pelican Planter – Celebrate life in the Pelican State with this one-of-a-kind ceramic planter. Include a potted houseplant for the ultimate personalized housewarming gift idea. Measuring 9.5” x 6.5” x 13.5”, this planter will hold a 5” pot.
- VIETRI Hibiscus Bud Vase – It’s customary to bring new homeowners colorful flowers to celebrate this life milestone. Make your housewarming gift more permanent by adding one of these gorgeous mouthblown glass bud vases they’ll treasure for many years to come.
- Customized Last Name Pillow – Make any indoor space feel cozier with durable throw pillows made of polyester fabric. We can customize your throw pillow with the new homeowners’ last name and the year to make this a thoughtful gift they’ll love to display for guests.
- All That Jazz Door Hanger – Help the new homeowners share their local pride with this whimsical door hanger celebrating New Orleans’ musical history. This plastic door wreath is fade- and waterproof for many years of happy display.
Louisiana Kitchenware From the Heart for All Gift Budgets
Many say the kitchen is the heart of any home, so perhaps you should consider kitchenware for the new homeowners. Caroline & Company carries everything from cookbooks to casserole dishes, cake stands, and serving platters. Here are a few kitchen-inspired ideas from our friendly gift-giving experts:
- Louisiana-Shaped Cutting Board – This beautiful bamboo cutting board features illustrations of Louisiana’s leading attractions and towns. Its convenient hang tie allows you to display it in the kitchen as local artwork when not in use. It also doubles as an adorable charcuterie board.
- Pampa Bay 4pc Entertaining Set – Set the tone for many happy celebrations to come in the new home with one of these gorgeous 4pc entertaining sets. These porcelain dishes are perfect for serving appetizers, dips, fruits, veggies, or sweet treats like candy or cookies.
- Tell Me More Cookbook – A new kitchen means making new memories. Give the gift of this cookbook spiced with Cajun traditions and food memories from around the state. Your gift recipient will be whipping up more cherished family traditions and recipes in no time.
- Marble Paper Towel Holder – It may not be the sexiest kitchenware, but we promise this marble paper towel holder from Bloomingville will come in handy. Measuring 6” round and 12” tall, this sleek, stylish paper towel holder will keep the gift recipient’s kitchen looking like new.
- Let the Good Times Boil Towel – Help your friend or family member get ready for their next crawfish boil with one of these vibrant kitchen towels. A hidden loop on the back makes this 26” x 17” towel (when unfolded) easy to hang. The fun image design displays on both sides.