Home Fragrances: The Final Layer in Decoration
What does home smell like? Is it fresh peanut butter cookies from your grandma's stove? Floral notes from an arrangement? Maybe home smells like being wrapped in an amber hug.
Scent can have an impact on your mood. Having a signature scent for your home, then, can add the final element to your interior design by creating a sense of cohesion. Just as your taste in design and food can change over the years, so can your preference in scents. What better way to tie a room – and home – together than to have one unified scent throughout the space. From discreet reed diffusers to soy candles to wax melts to laundry detergent, Caroline & Company has the home fragrance for you.
Whether you're looking for a crisp smell like Capri Blu or the velvet tones of Tyler Candles, finding your perfect scent has never been easier. At Caroline & Company, we offer complete lines of specialty blend fragrances from every medium, from room spray to surfactant. We receive new shipments daily, so check back often for new inventory in our collections!
Caroline & Company's Home Fragrance Brands
Our customers are at the heart of everything we do. We strive to provide the best products to our local community. That's why we're proud to offer you the following selection of fine home fragrance options:
- Bridgewater Candle Company
- Michel Designs
- Acadian Pride
- Bourbon Royalty
How to Choose the Perfect Home Fragrance
Picking out fragrances is always fun, but putting a bit of thought and effort into your decision can create a genuinely opulent feeling in your home. When fragrance hunting, here is some helpful advice:
- For calming and soothing scents, look for vetiver, vanilla, or fruity aromas. These scents are subtle yet distinctive.
- To hide odors, opt for fresh, clean scents or citrusy scents to refresh and reinvigorate the area.
- To create a cheerful area, consider scents that feature earthy, floral, or woody notes.
- For areas like the kitchen, picking a scent that won't overpower the aroma of the food is critical, so look for spicy fragrances or subtle aqua notes.
For more assistance picking out your home's next signature scent, visit one of our two locations today!
How to Correctly Burn Your Candles
Fire safety should be your utmost concern when using candles to freshen your home. It is essential to follow instructions for use when it comes to candles. We've gathered the following list of top tips for candle safety.
- It is imperative that you keep the wick trimmed to ¼ inch so that your candle stays as sophisticated and fashionable as the day you brought it home.
- Protect the area beneath the candle, especially if located on a heat-sensitive surface.
- Never place a candle in a drafty area, burn the wax all the way to the base, or leave a candle unattended.
- To avoid uneven wax deposits, burn the candle long enough for melted wax to pool to the edges of the glass every time. Do not put out the flame until this has occurred, or the wax will settle unevenly.
- Instead of blowing out a flame, place the lid on top to snuff it out.
- Air bubbles will not negatively impact the burning of a candle; temperature changes cause them.
- Discoloration in the wax is caused by fragrance oil and ingredients in the candle's formula. This will not impact the candle's efficiency or lifespan.
Shop Caroline & Company Home Fragrances
Our friendly staff at Caroline & Company would be more than happy to answer further questions you may have. Contact us today for more solutions to your home fragrance needs.