Gridiron Belles: A Southern woman who celebrates a stong allegiance to a university football program in the Southeast United States and its time-honored traditions with the utmost civility and poise.
Learn to expertly navigate the genteel waters of southern football culture with Gridiron Belles: A Guide to Saturdays in Dixie. From the rules of the game to the unspoken dress code for fans; from how to host a legendary tailgate to scoring the best game day tickets, Gridiron Belles will introduce you to everything there is to know about football life in the South.
If you've ever....
- Watched four hours of a football game on television without understanding a single play
- Wondered how SEC fans throw the best tailgates and make it look so easy
- Stood baffled in front of your closet with no idea what to wear to an afternoon game in September
- Cheered at the top of your lungs without quite knowing why
- Showed up to your host's house for a weekend stay, empty-handed
- Helped your mama polish the silver for tailgate
- Worn pearls and a jersey... at the same time